Having provided commercial UAV aerial surveying services since 2012, Arvista has extensive experience in the acquisition, processing and analysis of high-resolution aerial data from UAV.
We operate a range of professional UAV types (fixed-wing & multi-rotor), RTK GNSS equipment, and software to suit a wide range of applications.
Some of our typical UAV aerial surveying services include:
- Periodic volumetric surveying, such as monthly aerial surveying of stockpiles, open pits, tailings storage facilities. Read More
- Aerial topographic surveying. Read More
- High resolution 3D modelling of open pit mines. Read More
- Environmental monitoring, including vegetation health from multispectral imagery, landform stability analysis, measurement of rehabilitation performance. Read More
- Infrastructure Inspection
- Miscellaneous data extraction, reporting, presentation and analysis of the aerial data to suit your specific needs (such as hosting of the data on our online GIS portal, generating PDF maps/plots, volumetric reporting, cut & fill analysis, contouring, digitising, surface water flow modelling, and much more).
- Customised training and consultation to assist clients with integration of UAV-derived data into existing workflows.
Arvista uses a range of professional CAD and GIS software, enabling us to deliver data to clients that is immediately usable. This includes software commonly used in mining such as Surpac, Datamine, Vulcan, ArcGIS and others.
We are a CASA-certified operator of UAV's, enabling us to provide commercial UAV operations throughout Australia (Remote Operator's Certificate No. CASA.ReOC.0531).